Tuesday, October 15, 2013

How dare you disparage the Pixies!



10/15/13 Official Coffeeneuring trip #1
6.6 miles
21st Street Coffee and Tea
http://21streetcoffee.com/#cad/tumblr

This café was empty save one lone fellow working on his tablet. The large area of tables made him look all the more lonesome. The two young female baristas were surly and took forever to get me a $4 mug refill (yes, you heard me right... a $4 MUG REFILL). I had to ask for cream and sugar. Listened to the radio while I waited, they were playing the Pixies "Monkey Gone to Heaven" and I was enjoying it tremendously and was humming along at the part "Devil is six! God is seven!" when one of the baristas changed the station to which the other replied "Thanks, that was horrible." Kids these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Red LOVES comments, make Red's day! Your comments will be posted after Red gets around to hitting that 'moderate' button.