Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Fitbit and sleep pattern tracking

I was mistaken when I thought that I had to pay extra to log sleep patterns with my Fitbit. I was delighted to discover this.

So, I've been tracking my sleep patterns diligently. I wish I were as diligent when tracking my calories. Fitbit makes this so easy: you just tap the bracelet rapidly for a few seconds and you're in sleep more. A note of caution: clapping replicates this, I learned I was in sleep mode at a Pirates game and had to run it through my shoelaces to keep it from logging my day at the ballpark as a nap.

So you get these neat daily reports. For more detailed reports, you have to pay extra.




Here's an good night's sleep (not up for an hour in the middle of the night)


A typical bad night: wide awake at 2:30

A free sample report they gave me. Nice, but not something I want to pay an extra $50 for.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Red LOVES comments, make Red's day! Your comments will be posted after Red gets around to hitting that 'moderate' button.