Thursday, July 24, 2014

Things I like: the Buff®

 
I've fallen in love with the Buff ®





Initially, I'd purchased one to keep bugs out of my mouth, but found that when I used it as a foulard, I happily discovered that it became a barrier between the humidity in the air and my hair. Now, let me tell you about humidity and my hair: they don't get along. I spend a great deal of time and energy flat-ironing my hair, so I hate humidity.




Hey, weather forecast! You and your high dew point can cram it!


The Buff® is so many things all rolled into one: keeps your mouth bug-free, moisture out of one's hair, it's a balaklava, it's a hairband, it's a gaiter, etc... wow! What's not to love?
I can't wait to see how much I love this thing in the winter.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Red LOVES comments, make Red's day! Your comments will be posted after Red gets around to hitting that 'moderate' button.