Monday, April 10, 2017

Adapting to change

Things are vastly different for both of us now that we live in Baldwin and have a dog. Marko kindly obliges me by offering to drive to the bottom of our horrendous hill in the evening and pick me up after work. I can't handle the hill that he was accustomed to climbing on an almost daily basis. I have neither the stamina nor the cajones to deal with the angry dangerous drivers.

Marko's adapted two trailers for Gus so he can cart him around town. He learned the hard way that taking turns at speed with a trailer that's been narrowed and carrying a dog that's shifting the center of gravity around is a really bad idea...
He's fine. I'm still amazed Marko stayed upright.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Red LOVES comments, make Red's day! Your comments will be posted after Red gets around to hitting that 'moderate' button.