Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Open Streets- where you can high-five the Pope

Look at all these cyclists!








I got a chance to greet Jeremy Raymer

After OpenStreets, the 4 of us enjoyed some brews
 Some non-bike activities:
We enjoyed some time at the spray park down the street.

I love the view from the hammock!

There's a new mural Downtown in Strawberry Way.
 Back in March I started a 311 request to the City to restrict the parking at the entrance(s) of the Strip District trail. One of my panniers was damaged while I was trying to squeeze my bike through the cars blocking the entrance. Finally, 3 months later, I got my no-parking sign and there was compliance on it's debut. YES.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Red LOVES comments, make Red's day! Your comments will be posted after Red gets around to hitting that 'moderate' button.