Monday, June 20, 2016

The Rainbow Ride, radiation begins and more foraging

This month's Flock ride centered around support for and solidarity with the LGBTQ community: The Rainbow Ride. The trailer cranked out Queen and Bowie tunes. The route hit several locations important to Pittsburgh's Gay history.



I recently started the next phase of my cancer treatments: radiation. They're daily. For 6 weeks. Yeah, my jaw dropped when I heard that. 5 days a week for the next 6 weeks. Wow.
I managed to have them scheduled at a time that allows me to bike there before work and get it out of the way. At least there's that.

We went for a short hike (we did not use the bikes! *GASP*) in 40 Acres park, soon to be Hays Woods City Park.



We collected raspberries

...saw interesting 'shrooms

Turkey tracks!

Toad!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Red LOVES comments, make Red's day! Your comments will be posted after Red gets around to hitting that 'moderate' button.