Saturday, March 5, 2016

Errandonnee begins!

http://chasingmailboxes.com/2016/02/25/the-errandonnee-ride-or-run-and-get-stuff-done/

3/4/16
Errand #1
Category: Personal Care
12.1 miles
I had a doctor's appointment and headed there after work. Unfortunately, they have no bike racks. I had lock to this fence.





3/5/16
Errand #2 (category: Store)
Fresh Bread!





Errand #3
Espresso a Mano (category: Social Call)
Marko and I sat outside with our coffees and chatted about newspaper articles. We also ran into PaulB.



Errand #4 (category: Art and Entertainment)
We stopped at the Carnegie Library's branch in Lawrenceville and picked up some DVDs.







Errand #5 (category: Work or Volunteering)
Kindred Bikes
Total miles for errands 2-5: 15.1
One of my co-workers asked me if I'd solicit the owners of local bike shops to place BikeMS posters and brochures about our upcoming rides. My plan is to hit both Kindred and Thick Bikes.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Red LOVES comments, make Red's day! Your comments will be posted after Red gets around to hitting that 'moderate' button.