Saturday, March 7, 2015

Bend it like Red (part II)

I'm not really having much luck with my wheels.

I tried to to get to my bike today and get some Errandonnee-ing in, I ran an errand in the car before and had noticed that the back tire I'd hit pretty hard on a pothole about a week ago was quite low. I went to get some air in it and the air started hissing out as soon as it was filled. Long story short, the rim is bent and will run several hundred dollars and 4-5 days to fix. Wow, that's an expensive pothole.
*sigh*

I need to stop bending valves and rims.
I'll have to wait until Monday for Errandonnee. Yeesh. The good news is that Spring appears to be here, finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Red LOVES comments, make Red's day! Your comments will be posted after Red gets around to hitting that 'moderate' button.