Tuesday, February 25, 2014

FIKS Hexalate reflective stickers

It's no secret that I love being reflective, being seen. I love Fiks Hexalate stickers.
I was frustrated with my inability to get the stickers nice and straight and in any semblance of a pattern on the Lilac Monster. My 'patterns' looked awful. I discovered a trick from a Japanese site where they used masking tape to get a nice, perfect pattern. I'll demonstrate on Ruby:


Cut the pattern you wish to use

Place masking tape on the stickers

peel the backing off


Press the stickers onto the bike

Peel the masking tape away....

....and....

Viola! Perfectly aligned Hexalate pattern!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Red LOVES comments, make Red's day! Your comments will be posted after Red gets around to hitting that 'moderate' button.