Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Where do little tricycles come from?

Today, I picked up the Trucker frame from Dan B and bungeed it to the back of Ruby to take it back to Thick to be built up with some extras too:

  • Surly rear rack
  • Velo Orange fenders (I'm hoping Dan can coat these to match the frame)
  • Schwalbe marathon plus tires
  • yellow bar tape
Dan watched me bungeeing the bikes together and saw me off with his signature line: "What could possibly go wrong?"

Here's the bike-on-bike action:


bow*chicka*bow
We made it! No incidents!

The whole spectacle reminded me of this:





I'm convinced I'm going to be blessed with one of these in 9 months:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Red LOVES comments, make Red's day! Your comments will be posted after Red gets around to hitting that 'moderate' button.