Friday, March 14, 2014

The 12th Errandonnee


 I got an early start and headed down to the Strip. The Strip trail is still closed on the downtown side, but I understand you can travel inbound as the barricades are removed from the Strip end. I witnessed several folks who made the trek inbound only to find the barricades up, just climb over them. One man lifted his entire bike over the obstacles. Everyone who snuck through there told me the trail is fine. I stopped at La Prima. Completely empty at the early hour I arrived. Usually, there's a line 5 people deep.


I had a brisk, lovely beep-free ride both ways. 7 miles



Vannevar was kind enough to create a badge for Pittsburghers who complete the Errandonnee Challenge.
 Sweet. I'm honored.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Red LOVES comments, make Red's day! Your comments will be posted after Red gets around to hitting that 'moderate' button.