Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Dear Metabolism,

For the past few years, we've been tolerant of one another. Call it a stalemate if you like. Last week, determination and I kicked your ass though; I think we caught you by surprise. You let 13 pounds slip away that you’d been tenaciously hanging onto. Wow, really? 13 pounds? I'm not going to gloat though, you woke up just before we got to a normal BMI. OK, we get it, you’re a hardass. Can you just not make me wait months to get forever under that magical, elusive number? Under 25. I’ve never been there. Ever. Don’t be a dick.



No riding today, yesterday’s rides got me up over 500 miles for the year. That'll be a nice record to break next year.


YTD Miles: 506
BMI: 25.3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Red LOVES comments, make Red's day! Your comments will be posted after Red gets around to hitting that 'moderate' button.