Monday, December 16, 2013

Guilt: the gift that keeps on giving.

This afternoon, I switched a few items from the Monster over to the Silver bike. I moved the camera mount, rear hotshot blinky and the fork mount for the Busch & Müller headlamp over to the Silver bike.
The Monster was eyeballing me jealously. I felt guilty gutting them from the Monster and I hadn't ridden her in over a week.

I had items coming in the mail intended for the Silver bike that out-shined the Christmas gifts I had for Hubby. I needed to get some priorities in order.

And then there was the food guilt: this was the day a myriad of deliveries came in from our vendors and pharm reps. Cupcakes, boxes of chocolates and trays of cookies were swirling all around the office. I ate an entire oversized chocolate chip cookie. Ugh, the guilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Red LOVES comments, make Red's day! Your comments will be posted after Red gets around to hitting that 'moderate' button.